Monday

Interior exterior


So we have had a beautiful weekend filled with glorious sunshine and lazy afternoons which got me thinking about the up and coming summer months filled with Olympic celebrations leading into late sunny evenings gorging on BBQ food and drinking Pimms under the moonlight.
An up and coming trend I have noticed whilst flicking though various pages of events magazines and Pinterest boards is the idea of bringing the interior to the exterior. There is nothing more lavish than replacing your dining room with your very own bespoke outside area. This summer let’s avoid the horrendous faded green plastic patio furniture and picnic plates, forget the practical and move all of our antique family air loons outside, scatter some fairy lights and candles, bring out the oversize cheese plant and use our best china for a good old knee’s up.
Need some inspiration? Look no further





If you are like myself and live in central London without a garden why not use the Terrace at 41 Portland Place? How would you transform our terrace into an interior exterior?




1 comment:

  1. I am all over taking the inside outside for summer entertaining. Check out an attempt in my garden last year. This summer I’m going to crank it up and see if I can hoist up a chandelier to go over the table. Think I’ll be steeling a few ideas from your pics in this too.

    http://pinterest.com/pin/184929128419212132/
    http://pinterest.com/pin/184929128419212133/
    http://pinterest.com/pin/184929128419212134/

    ReplyDelete